We welcome donations of new or gently used clothing. Our greatest need is always for men’s casual clothing
Below are some guidelines for clothing donations:
- Socks and boxers MUST be new. We will not take used under any circumstances
- All other clothing items can be gently used. Gently used means no holes, rips, frays, or stains.
- All used items must be cleaned/washed prior to donation
- Zippers must function on all items that have them (coats/hoodies/jeans, etc…)
- Boots/sneakers must be clean and have no holes
Below are Bridges year-round and seasonal needs:
|Year-Round||Warm Weather||Cold Weather|
|Crew Socks (new only)||Tee shirts||Winter Coats/hoodies|
|Mens Boxers (new only)||Sneakers||Denim jeans|
Our doors are open for donations on Tuesdays and Fridays, from 9:00 to 3:30.